Sunday, March 6, 2011

CRAZY!

CRAZY explains a lot for us right now! 

I've realized I'm crazy if I think for a moment that I can possibly catch up on this blog after not being able to get to it for so long -- almost a year?!?!  Our lives have been pretty crazy for the past year which has definitely put updating a blog at the bottom of the to-do list!  The picture below pretty much explains it!  To our surprise, God blessed us with a new little angel a little sooner than we planned!  He was born February 2, 2011 weighing 9 pounds, 3 ounces and 20 3/4 inches long.  We named him Joseph Anthony Garza - Joey for short!  Although we weren't expecting to have another one so soon, we're so happy God decided otherwise and brought Joey into our lives!  He has been so wonderful!  Watching he and Johnny together is priceless and of course Hayden as a big brother....well, there is nobody better for the job!  Life happens exactly how it's supposed to!

So, for all that's happened between the last post and this one.....maybe someday I'll create at a "catching up" post, but for now, I've got my hands full to say the least!  Plus, I'm not even sure if anyone reads this darn blog anyway!! ;)




Biggest Brother Hayden (13), Big Brother Johnny (15 months) and Little Brother Joey (3 weeks)
  

No comments: